Monday, March 22, 2010

I'm back....

So, after a 4 month hiatus (I know no one was counting except a certain someone) I finally got my act together and gathered some pictures to put up here. I have been spoiled with the ease of taking pictures from my I-phone. It is so much easier to put them on Facebook instead of transferring them to the computer and uploading them to the blog. Then my biggest obstacle, writing about each one. For those that know me, I am not concise and it takes me forever to write. So anyway, I spent a good hour uploading some pictures that get me through early January. I will give people a chance to catch up, then add some more of the more recent months soon. Don't forget to come back, we have her 1st birthday party, ski trip, and walking just around the corner! For now, scroll down to the bottom and enjoy,
~Gabby

6 comments:

  1. Yay, more Ava pictures! She sure is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it wasn't me complaining, but I kept checking and thinking that the page was cached and I wasn't seeing updates on my computer. Typical dork engineer comment, I know. Glad to see some new stuff here - but post whenever you like :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've broke your old record! It's been more than 4 months since that post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gabrielle, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beats Pro make full use of Wireless bluetooth technology, that it's subdued tracks may get only beyond dollars because of terrible dealing with in addition to strong benefits due to dog ending in addition to things like which. They usually are hence extracting that could remain certainly harmful to utilize exploiting out in start when you will not likely able get a person's inserting. That sends out an absolutely nicely balanced appear in addition to delivers high-ends exceedingly well. Your pike noises thump, very, and not approximately just what you'll commonly be expecting around earbuds from the form. Bridal lehenga

    ReplyDelete